BEAUTIFUL FLAWS🌻



I was always bothered about my eyes. (I'm cross-eyed BTW). Yes, I used to be ashamed of my eyes, there were times when I'd ask God why I had such "crazy eyes".
Like I said. I was bothered, but not anymore. Being born with 'Boss eyes' wasn't easy, especially as a child, I had to struggle to keep steady eye contact with my classmates, some called me "witch" 😂 (nay!! like I care now) but back then those words hurt so much. I remember crying to mum and asked "mummy why are my eyes like this?" That was the same question everyone asked me "were you born with your eyes like this?" Mum replied my question "Sweetheart! Your eyes are pretty" I didn't believe her, at a point I hated my parents for choosing to bring me into the world with the most crazy pair of eyes.

I continued with life, the same questions were still asked. Secondary school was worse, I stopped using my medicated glasses for awkward reasons(don't ask) . The most worst questions came from my school mates who already knew about my special eyes but would still ask 'are you looking at me or the board?' I fought so hard to keep the tears from falling. If I had an argument with anyone the first insult would be directed to my eyes

Over the years I've discovered that my eyes are actually very beautiful, I realized it was not my fault or my parent's either. My eyes are just pure Gifts  from the most high. I take great joy that these eyes were moulded by His own hands. I used to be called "ugly" because of them, but now when anybody makes an ugly remark about my eyes I would just politely smile and ignore. "Chinese eyes" few friends nicknamed me. And I love it!!! ❣️

My friend Fortune Osita tells me almost everyday how she'd love to trade her eyes for mine.😂💜 



Nobody's opinion about your flaws matter. You didn't create yourself a certain way. You define your own beautiful. Brag about your beauty. It all begins with you. Are they going to keep being your Flaws Or  your Beautiful Claws? Beautiful Claws! Your weapons to the more beautiful you.

You are a creature of pure grace and I'm giving you all the hype you deserve👑
Imperfect Perfection!

P.S: I use my medicated glasses now, truth be, told I'm helpless without them

Have a lovely week ahead.🎄
  YARD GIRL.

Comments

  1. 😂 😂 village people is looking at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. This is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was in high school ,I didn't like my height at all, my classmates always call me long bt I never knew I hav a height pple r dieing to hav.
    Nice one my yard girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted to be tall, almost all my friends are taller than me, I love tall people like that. You are dear are beautiful. Thank you for accepting that.💜

      Delete
  4. Secondary school was just a mean place,a place for people to test their power. Sorry you had to go through this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish I had the courage to tell this to the bullies earlier. Thank you Sylvia😍

      Delete
  5. Mine about the fact that I hard a big head.....it was later I discovered that my head was carry something... people with smaller head can't carry, ryt now anybody that insults me....am always like "my head is carry something your whole body can't carry"..... Thanks for the nice piece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly dear! I bet you are handsome too..💜

      Delete
  6. My flaws doesn't defined me..
    My flaws made me stand out, to be unique and different..

    Yard Girl, keep hype coming biko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go girl.. Nice piece.. Don't let anyone make you feel ashamed of how you were born. I used to be called a Tom boy back then, I'll feel bad for the rest of the day but it got to a stage, Sis, I paid deaf ears to them talk.. I love me for who I am..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sister. In the end love actually begins with you😍

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't let your flaws defind u!
    Thanks yard girl for this piece.
    I was d darkest girl in my class, my classmates call me darkness! ��.
    I hated going to school. But see me today, I won competitions for them, I gave them light! �� D darkest girl became d brightest n brought forth light n darkness was overshadowed ����.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is beautiful💜 😩 You have given them light you are the fairest of them all. Thank you so much my Theo baby💜💜💜💜

      Delete

  11. People can be mean and it takes strength to rise above hurtful words... Just a few days ago I was called Zuma rock cause I'm fat as they chose to call it and God help me I laughed to the point of tears and the guy had to check if I was mad bottom line is beauty is within and its unfortunate that we spend a lot of time trying to look( or what we consider looking good) outwardly
    Nice piece my babe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would think robots read this post if you don't leave a comment. Please leave a comment if you are not a robot. LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

The Post-Pandemic Effect And...

Ooin! You Are Doing Well.

On Death And Grief.