DETTY DECEMBER!!!!


Three weeks ago "Detty December" began to trend, at first I wondered 'ahan! What is this one again', till a friend said it was a new Nigerian slang to emphasize the level of flexing that was associated with the end of the year. Piggy banks will be broken, prices of foodstuffs, clothes will increase,but the december will still be Detty. In all your dettiness, think about January and the following months.😀

How is your December going?
Is it Detty already?
What is your definition of detty December?

My honest definition of detty December is quality time with my family, my friends and there's me making plans to meet people and sadly never leaving my house😂
Oh oh! It's also funny how people have placed value so much on the 25th and 26th December that you'd think the remaining days of the month are rubbish.

Oh well...
Ciao Adios!
Happy Detty December.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would think robots read this post if you don't leave a comment. Please leave a comment if you are not a robot. LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

The Post-Pandemic Effect And...

Ooin! You Are Doing Well.

On Death And Grief.