FELIZ NAVIDAD!

Seasons Greeting.

It is the most beautiful season of the year, growing up Nigerian the climax of Christmas for me was wearing new fancy dresses, seeing family members after months of being away, all the love and joy. Christmasss!

This year things changed a bit, I didn't get new clothes lol, my younger sisters on the other hand enjoyed the bliss of Christmas (new clothes, shoes, all that razz) the surprising part of it was how indifferent I was about getting something new for Christmas, if this was 5 years ago, all hell would have let loose, how would I have faced my friends, whilst wearing something not new? but change is the most constant thing in life, I've evolved.
Note: this does not mean I will not accept a late Christmas present😁😂.

So, on Christmas eve it dawned on me that Christmas day for me would not be normal. Hehehe. A magical middle ear infection got me (relax, it's nothing serious, it was caused by cold or a respiratory problem,I'll explain further, there are tubes in your ear, they regulate pressure in your ear which connect to the back of your nose and throat. When an infection irritates those tubes in your ear, it causes them to swell and fluid  would be unable to drain properly, it would cause a banging awful earache, and clogged ears) -oops I just gave a lecture😂-  Anyways I missed the traditional Christmas church service, I'm on some antibiotics now and I'm sure gaining balance!!

Christmas breakfast was everything delicious, you know how the jollof prepared on Christmas day hits differently? I ate so much ( Ear infection, not mouth or tooth infection please😂)

Boxing day was more eventful than Christmas day, I went out with my friends, we sure had a good laugh and gist💜
How did you enjoy Christmas \boxing day?
Did you spend time with family, friends, that special one, at an orphanage, in church?
I sure hope you had fun!!

📷: My favourite triplets in the world
Aliona, Alexis and Allison💜💜

Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!🎄
Love, Yard Girl.






Comments

  1. I got three injections and ORT for Christmas. I'll never know what 2019 Christmas rice tasted like. I'm fine now tho’. I enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that dear. I super glad you are okay now💜💜

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would think robots read this post if you don't leave a comment. Please leave a comment if you are not a robot. LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

The Post-Pandemic Effect And...

Ooin! You Are Doing Well.

On Death And Grief.