MY SOUL IS TIRED OF BEING AN OPTION



I sat on my bathroom floor, crying. I had fallen in and out of love for the fifth time this year. Maybe I was cursed o! Just look at!

First it was David, he was the perfect gentleman or so I thought, we had gone on countless dates, half of the campus knew him and I was super excited to "be" with him. I never really knew what intrigued me more, being with a public figure or the fact that he was ridiculously handsome. My dear obviously I was leaving in a fool's paradise and I was the last to find out.

I was at the salon, seated on a torn sofa waiting to have my hair braided. Seated next to me was a pretty girl, she had the perfect figure, hour-glass, tapered coca cola shape, I almost felt insignificant at a point tho with my skinny legs and Lekpa self but I snapped out of it and continued reading a book on Wattpad. Aunty Coca cola shape was so nosy she literally was reading the book with me and focused more when I would swipe down my notifications bar and replied my messages.
Aunty Coca cola Shape with her high pitched voice was so loud just yapping up and down raising up insignificant issues and trying to drag me into "salon gossip" which I really do not enjoy contributing to but listened anyways because I didn't have a choice. I continued multi tasking, Facebook, WhatsApp, Wattpad, minding my business. David's call came in his photo popped up on my phone's screen I answered like a lovestruck idiot smiling he asked me all the stupid questions players asked  and I blushed and ended the call with a "love you too" (mumu me!!)😏

Aunty Coca Cola looked at me eyes blazing, she asked me in a very rude tone if she could see the photo of my last caller. Sure I said. I proudly showed her the photo of I and David just to drive home the point that he was mine. FIAM!! Just like that! Hot slap on my left cheek! Jesus!! Was what came out of my mouth! I was blank. Still seated , palm on cheek, eyes staring at Coca Cola Shape. She went outside to answer a phone call and came back. I was still seated. In a few minutes David was in the salon.

If looks could kill David would have died the instant he stepped into the salon. I was staring daggers, fire, brimstone and thunder at him. All the idiot could do was go kneel in front of Aunty Coca Cola shape and apologize for cheating on her again and he even had the audacity to refer to me as a "mistake" with a wave of his hand towards me. I just stood up, I wasn't about to give these clowns the pleasure of seeing me have an emotional break down. I walked out the salon. Across the road was the barber shop, I entered on an impulsive move I asked for my hair to be stylishly cut. I went back home and beat up myself for just sitting there and not strangling David's neck , Aunty Coca Cola's slap wasn't even my problem. She has already been cursed with stupidity. I just found out that David has numerous side chicks and she obviously knows about them.


The stupid boy called the other day and out of curiosity I picked up and he was like "Ebipre I'm really sorry about ....". I didn't even have the time to listen to his worthless whining, I hung up.
Amadioha has struck him already. A cursed boyfriend and Girlfriend. Perfect match.
While I'm here basking in the ambience of the low-cut gang.
Strikes yoga pose😳

📷: Flavia Manuel
Via Pinterest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Post-Pandemic Effect And...

Ooin! You Are Doing Well.

On Death And Grief.