NEW YEAR'S VIBE!


Happy New Year!!!
Which is coming  three days late, sorry blog posts aren't made on Wednesdays 😵

It's a new decade, a New Year, and a new month!
There's so much I'm thankful for.
What are you thankful for? 💜

So it's a New Year, resolutions have been made, we are going to waylay some of these resolutions and some, procrastination might get the better part of. I'm not going to bore you, telling you what and not what to do this year.
Here's the vibe;
In the New Year's Spirit, here are 10 really amazing quotes that helped me get through last year, and have become my vibe, all day, everyday! And I think you'll love them
(My gift to you, thank you very much.😂)


1. On Giving.


2. Normal is overrated! Be different


3. Spread Joy!


 4. About Today...


 5. YOU



 6. First step, baby steps


 7. Kill 'em with kindness!



 8. Climb mountains!


9. You have grown, you are growing!
.

10. New Year! New Energy; no slouching!!! 

All picture quotes are from the lovely NIKKI BANAS|WALK THE EARTH. I stumbled on her quotes two weeks ago and I had to look her up on IG, her writings are powerful and really beautiful.

P.s
I asked her permission before posting this,so I'm giving her all the credit.💜

Here's the link to her pins on pinterest.
www.pinterest.com/WalkTheEarthWriter/

Have a lovely weekend💜
Yard Girl loves You.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would think robots read this post if you don't leave a comment. Please leave a comment if you are not a robot. LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

The Post-Pandemic Effect And...

Ooin! You Are Doing Well.

On Death And Grief.