Like a blast from the past. I'm back!!!

Heyyy!

It's been a exactly a month since my last blog post, pretty strange but it feels like months being away from the blog.

Pewww! This month placed me in hard situations. A lot of accidents happened to my friends and I this month, which I will tell and retell in forthcoming blog posts. Top of the list is the Covid-19 pandemic, it all first seemed like a sci-fiction movie, like the one where an evil maniac creates a virus to wipe out humanity and we need superheroes like the Avengers to save the world, when I first learnt about the virus, and how everybody has to stay home to prevent the spread of the virus. The movie BIRD BOX played in head. Lol. Unfortunately this is not a movie, this is real, this pandemic has affected the whole world, lives have been lost, people have recovered (which is a reason to celebrate). The economy of different countries have been crippled, and with a country like mine, where we don't exactly have a flourishing economy, things have and are getting worse.

March made me realise how easily things and people can be lost, one minute you have them and the next minute you don't. Appreciate everything, friendships, love, freedom, GOING OUT!! A new month is in a few hours and I honestly hope April is better than March we have had too many too many reasons to panic this month. Basically March has been Dramatic!.

School has been suspended for now, I was almost done with my first semester final year exams, before the strike/pandemic kicked in. I currently work at a content/copy writing company words on us as a content writer/creator, which has been really amazing. I promise to blog frequently because I have missed it!💜

For now;
✅ Wash your hands regularly
✅ Stay home to prevent the spread of the virus
✅ Avoid large crowds
✅ Practice social distancing
#STAY SAFE

LOVE;
YARD GIRL💞


Comments

  1. Sorry about the accidents. Thank God!
    Thanks for the update❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you here! I'm stalking blog��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would think robots read this post if you don't leave a comment. Please leave a comment if you are not a robot. LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

The Post-Pandemic Effect And...

Ooin! You Are Doing Well.

On Death And Grief.