#JusticeForUwa


#JusticeForUwa

Yesterday was terrible for me and I believe every human who read of this tragedy. It was my mentor's birthday, still, I was too shocked to call her or even make it for her online book launch😔 I couldn't have a straight conversation. People were wilding. I learned a lot of things yesterday. Chief of all was, you never truly know humans till matters like these or similar arise.

People asked stupid questions, "logical reasoning" they called it; why was she in church? What was she reading for? She nor get a house? Na lie eh, she probably went somewhere else and not a church? The police should get to the real reason behind this tragedy, they said.

If you are looking for answers to your "logical questions" you are inhumane and you are justifying rape and you know what that makes you right? Rape is rape, it doesn't matter how you dress, where you were, the kind of friends you have. It is still forceful penetration WITHOUT consent.

I don't know the books you have read or are reading, the kind of persons you are getting this school of thought that rape is not the main reason behind rape, but I'm going to send money to your bank account right now you can take a straight flight to hell and go kiss the devil your father.

Do you know how many times a day a woman gets assaulted, you can't even walk past a group of innocent boys without being scared that someone would drag and molest you. Even in the comfort of your home, online, these things happen.

People only want to apply logical reasoning when the issue doesn't concern them per say. Saying "I don't support rapists, but what was she doing in the church?" Wehdone Sir/Ma you just justified rape and you are a proud supporter of it.


My prayers are with her family, I pray they heal from this pain and the stigma attached.
I pray Uwa's soul finds peace from this wicked world.
I pray her killers are brought to justice and this time something should be done for her.
I pray for every victim of rape, I pray to find the solitude to carry on and the strength to report those evil humans both male and female
May you find strength
I've said enough. 🙏


Happy New Month!

Comments

  1. RIP Uwa
    Justice will surely be served

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pray 🙏 she finds rest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. People are so funny tho
    Since the girl is not in anyway related to them they'll certainly find a fault as to why she was raped ��.what a society we live in where sinners have to be justified for their actions,I pray she finds peace��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would think robots read this post if you don't leave a comment. Please leave a comment if you are not a robot. LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

The Post-Pandemic Effect And...

Ooin! You Are Doing Well.

On Death And Grief.